Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snowballs And Snowmen

Well, yesterday the snow plow came. My driveway and the street is clean, but it made some awesome snow piles. What does that lead to? Sledding, nah we already did that. Snowball fight!!!!!!!! Me my friend and 4 other neighbors split up teams and had a huge snowball fight. They snuck up on us with huge boulders of snow and through them at us! Well, actually they didn't sneak up on us. We saw them and it was easy to tell they were coming so it didn't do any harm. See, they were fast kids with good arms so it was pretty much just grab snow, throw it, and duck! I got them a couple of times and I got nailed in the eye and cheek twice! It was surprisingly fun! Anyways, forget about snowball fights, 2 of those kids and I went to my friends house and made a snowman!!! My first classic three snowballs and a face snowman. Actually, we couldn't find rocks or sticks so we use Mr.Potato Head parts. A mouth, eyes, two plastic arms. But the nose was a baby carrot! After we took a picture, I proclaimed my feet were cold and went inside. After I left they made another snowman, that was a boy. It was cool. I had a fun day today and I hope I have more like this.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! A mister potato Head snoman! lol!