Monday, December 27, 2010

My Second Tread Into The Snow

As my winter adventure continues, I went out again with my friend to experience more fun. This, time we both treaded through the snow to her house and back. We did that to get sleds. Every year, a huge, smooth, sled perfect, hill gets formed on the side of my house. Last year, we never really went down it, because it wasn't as good. But this year, it was perfect. We wanted to go down it, but we had to get sleds. Unfortunately they were at my friends house across the snow covered street. It was a little easier this time because we had footprints to step in. We finally reached her house, got two bright orange sleighs and pulled them back to the hill. At first we had trouble getting it on to the hill without sinking, but we figured it out. We slid and slid until we couldn't anymore. By then, our mouths were dry with the wind, so we got water. Until we could do no more we slid. But finally, we were tired. And so, the tale of winter time fun drew to a close. Or has it?......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's cool, you get a hill by your house! I would have to drive down to Aldrich School and go on their HUGe hill. :) But the roads weren't cleared really yet, and our cars were kinda stuck because there was 3ft of snow on the sidewalk. And my mom wouldn't let me go in the snow, so I just shoveled. :)