Monday, December 27, 2010

Crazy Kid, Walking In The Snow Like That

Hey! SO as you probably know, the snow has been coming down hard where I live, and yesterday I played in it. I played in it again today, but the height of the snow drastically increased to 3 ft. The effect of that was that my mom wouldn't let me past our porch. So, I decided to make a snowman right in front of our door. :) I was making the bottom part of the snowman when I looked up and saw my friend waving to me. I waved back and went back to work. Little did I know that she had started to tread through the treacherous snow. I began to feel bored and looked up to see her halfway through the 100+ ft street just to come here. I wanted to tell her to stop or run out and help her, but she just kept doing it. Sadly I was confined to the small space that is my porch. Soon she had arrived and we met on the steps. We were talking about her new flat screen T.V. when we were sadly awakened. My friends mom had called her inside. After five minutes of sitting  down, she had to go back to treading the snow. I truly felt sorry for her. Oh well, we are actually going to come outside again soon. See ya!