Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sledding With Friends

Yesterday I was sledding with 2 neighbors and the snow hated 2 out of 3 of us. See, we were at one of our houses and there was an awesome hill. Well, it was high,erect for sledding, and at first it was great. But as we went down more and more, they curve broke. It didn't literally break, it made us wipeout every time we passed it. We ended up making a new track, so it looked like a Y. You could either go one way or the other. Oh! I have got to tell you this one last thing where we had to climb up and and sit on the edge of the hill on our sleighs,then push ourselves off, but I went backwards two times. I didn't go up far enough so me and the sled and I just slid back. I actually enjoyed it. Before I sign off, I want to tell you that 3 hilarious times when the sled went one way and I fell the other. I slipped and the sled and I just went purr separate ways. I will leave now, and let you do what you will with these thoughts. :):):):)

No comments: