Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last Year's Winter!

I've been telling you a lot about this years winter but now that I think about it, I want to tell you about the stuff I made last year. I did a lot so I'm just going to list the two major things I made last year. I actually didn't do this until the snow died down a bit but they still turned out awesome!!!! Okay, the first one was a snowman. Not the classical three balls and a face snowman, but a snowman that I sort of sculpted. I bunched up the snow and molded it into a body, and then a head. The second and last major things was a fort. I took a bucket filled half of it with snow, patted it down, and turned it upside down like a sandcastle, making a cylinder. I kept doing this and stacked the "bricks" on top of each other into a wall like structure. I have some pics here, so you might be able to do this yourself! :)

No comments: