Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Out

Snow. it can be beautiful, deadly, pleasant, and bitter. Right now, where I live, our town is supposed to get 2-3 feet of snow. My mom is not pleased at all. Anyway, I was outside with my friend, making snow angels, riding on her sleds, and having a snowball fight with our neighbors. We were discussing what we got for Christmas, Ill tell you about that in the end, when my friend said the words " we are supposed to have a white out," and I said to her, " I've heard of a blackout, but what is a white out?" I realized my friend had come up with a new term. White out meant so much snow that you can't even see your neighbor's house. May I note that this conversation was two hours ago, and now, it is officially a white out. Well, now for the real deal. For Christmas I got presents from friends and these were it.
A genetics and DNA kit
A webkinz
A ring and bracelet
A puzzle book
A weekly organizer
A handmade hat
:):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I actually think I've heard "white out" on the weather channel before! :)