Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My New and Improved Background

Aloha!
Well, if you are a long time viewer you may notice my new background and colors. If you are new, my blog used to be green fonts with a splatter color background instead of leaves. Now, you may think that I pick this look because I like it, you are partly right. But there is a much larger reason. You see, I picked the leaves background because I love summer and spring and I always miss them during the other seasons, so this is my piece of spring/summer.I picked the blue font because it is my favorite color and I think of the endless sky when I look at it. To me, when I look at my blog, I feel like there is an endless amount of ideas just like the sky. It helps me think. Over all, I thought the blue and green look good together, and that it had a some what Central Park essence to it. That all for now, so see ya super soon readers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The backround is so pretty....
and so is the sky blue..... :)