Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Been a While

Hi! Wow, it's been quite a long time since I've been on this blog. Everything seems so different, well, nothing actually changed, but, you know that feeling you get when you haven't seen something in a long time, and you suddenly see it, and it seems so different? That, is how I feel right now. I feel like I just said way too much. Oh well, humans are nothing without words, and the more the merrier, right? I wish i could get "certain people" to believe that. Anyways, it is almost the end of summer, which means I don't have to lay around and feel lazy anymore! School just brings a whole new feeling of "Have to finish this, then start this, then make sure I check that," and well, just pretty much and organized kind of feeling. Oh ya! I almost forgot! I am going to a new school! The thought is quite horrific. But, the school is so cool! There are lockers and stairs and two floors, and and option of French or Spanish, and lunch is so much cooler than it should be! Cooler, as in better, more interesting. Oh, I am really excited. I already got my school supplies. All, except a standard/metric ruler with three ring holes for a binder, and subject dividers. Today I am going to get some school clothes and new shoes, because my sneakers are wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo tight. Anyways, I think I said enough for the both of us to think about. Okay, then that's enough for now, promise I'll write more again soon, see ya!

No comments: