Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting Into Gamenight!


I believe this problem arises quite a bit in families, so I will address it. Spending time together. With parents working, kids being with their friends and going to school, I fond it tough to manage a bond. This idea will hopefully change that all. Game night! And I know you're probably thinking, "Gmaenight? I have no time for game night!" and in some cases that true. But I bet you can find at least an hour or a thirty minutes to get down and just play.

Once you've put aside a time for game night,"everyone has to play!:)" you need to find out what to do. Some popular ideas are board games, charades, video games, etc. But, I would keep in mind, to keep everyone interested, have a different person pick the activity each time. I'd also start off with something light like charades, just to get used to it. After deciding what to do, decide where to do it. A clean, room with lots of area and a good feel to it would be ideal, but it is up to you. Oh, and a little tip about when to do game night might be on a Sunday or Saturday night because not many people work on those days and kids are home from school. Anyways, after all of those steps, you are set for family game night. Add it to your schedule and await it each week.

No comments: