Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Well, its here. Valentine's Day. Sorry, this year i didn't do much, but I'll tell you what I did today. Actually, my grade doesn't have a Valentine's party, but it was fun after school, during dismissal. I did get candy and cheesy cards, but at dismissal..
*Some kids were pretending to give Valentines to each other, but it was actually wrappers with no candy in them. It was funnier when you saw the kids expressions. They thought there was candy in it, but it was garbage.
* A girl on crutches was going crazy. It was actually entertaining.
* Many more miscellaneous conversations and activities, but it all fit together and made a very funny Valentines Day.

I am currently having Fun Dip. :):):):) Prepare for sugar rush in 5,4,3,2,1,HEHEHEHHAHHAHHEHHEHHAHAHHA

No comments: