Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quicksand or Just Goo?

Okay, so I had a sleepover with my friend a few days ago. We wanted to do a science experiment, which led us to going on the Internet and look for experiments. Now, I am going to fast forward to the part I want to focus on. We found the recipe to quicksand. It in volved water, flour, and other things my brain didn't remember. :) we had to mix the water and flour in a cup. So half cup of flour and a full cup of water went into the cup. We mixed and mixed until it was mixed but didn't seem like quicksand. More water? We tried. Fail. Epic fail. Even more water? Forget it, the quicksand was either cookie batter, vomit, or plain out goop. But hey, it was fun stirring! Perhaps we did something wrong with the recipe.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was cool and funny when we did that!