Sunday, December 12, 2010

Walking Through a Corporate Wonderland...

Ohhhh, the holidays. In my perspective, it is the happiest time of the year. To me, one major part of the holidays is stores. Let me tell you about walking through a gift shop wonderland during the holidays. Lets start with Walgreen's. This is the case with a lot of retail stores, but so far, Walgreen's has won the prize. I was actually there today, getting gifts, when I felt I had to write about it. There was this one aisle, with Santa Hats, Stockings, glass angels, Mikey Mouse Jack in the Boxes, Snow globes galor! I would have bought everything if i could've. I really enjoyed these mini metallic trees with jingle bells hanging off the tips. Oh, and I can't forget the candy! Chocolate, chocolate, we actually went to Dunkin Donuts afterwards! Speaking of Dunkin Donuts, that is second place in my holiday tour. They had tinsel, bows,ornaments everywhere. But, what really impressed me was the tree. What makes the ones at Dunkin Donuts special, is the ornaments. You have your regular shiny globes and swirls, but what about food? Yes, plastic food.
       "I would like a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles please."
       " Oh, yes very popular, it is right over there on the tree."
Seriously, donuts on trees. There was even little coffee containers! It made me hungry just looking at it!

      Well,that is it for now, but I'll keep you updated on any other Corporate wonderlands.

No comments: