Sunday, July 25, 2010

Soda Explosion!

This morning I was thinking, have I ever told my viewers about the soda explosion? No I haven't! Which is why I'm going to tell you now. So this was like a few months ago, but it is still a burning memory in my head. I was playing with my friend and she got a soda. Before I say anything else, my friend is the funnest, craziest, and most dare devil like girl I know. She had the soda in her hands, and shook it. Hard. Then, when we sat down at the near by basketball hoop, she held the bottle away from herself and me and opened it. Gush!!!!! Soda gushed out, it was an orange geyser! It was like 2minutes before the soda stopped, but even then, you could still hear it fizzing. My friend's hand was covered in soda. She still drank it. Ya, most of it was on the ground, but she said it was still good. That was one of the coolest ""homemade" thing, I ever saw. It was not like those explosions on T.V where the soda shoots so high, it came out of the soda can, in a slow and nervous, scary way. It was awesome! That would be pressure and soda, my friend.

No comments: